Lumea contemporana in lumina profetiilor
Astfel de lideri conduc în prezent Uniunea Europeană. Jean Claude Juncker susține că a discutat cu conducători ai altor planete: Sunt foarte îngrijorați
”Trebuie să știm/fim conștienți că cei care ne observă de departe sunt îngrijorați. Am văzut și am ascultat mai mulți conducători ai altor planete care sunt foarte îngrijorați pentru că își pun întrebări în privința căii pe care UE o va urma. Așadar trebuie să le dăm asigurări și europenilor, și celor care ne observă de departe”, a spus Juncker, președintele comisiei europene.
Well, something strange like this doesn’t happen every day. Seems like we’ve got a mystery on our hands, guys. Above is a video of Jean-Claude Juncker, the President of the European Commission. He was giving a post-Brexit speech and expressing his concerns about the future.
He says something absolutely outlandish. The video above is in French, but since I’m a native French speaker I’ve transcribed his words for you:
Il faut savoir que ceux qui nous observent de loin, sont inquiets. J’ai vue et entendue et écouté plusieurs des dirigeants d’autres planètes. Ils sont très inquiets parce qu’ils s’interrogent sur la voie que l’union européenne vas poursuivre. Donc il faut rassurer et les européens et ceux qui nous observent de plus loin.This is a word for word transcription of his words above. Translated in English, with no interpretation on my part, this means literally:
We must know that those who observe us from afar are worried. I’ve seen and heard and listened to several of the leaders of other planets. They’re very worried because they question themselves about the path the European Union will follow. Thus we must reassure both Europeans and those who observe us from afar.I assure you there is no possible room for misinterpretation or subtle distinction that could make this mean anything else than that he’s claiming to be in contact with aliens. There are a few points toaddress regarding this.
Juncker is ready to welcome our crab people overlords.
- Junker is not a native French speaker. But according to Wikipedia, he’s been studying in French since his high school days. And from the video, we see that his accent is almost perfect. He wouldn’t make any elementary mistakes.
- In French, the word “planet” is “planète.” In Juncker’s native language, Luxembourgish, planet is “planéit.” In other words, there is no confusion possible here. If he meant to say “leaders of other nations,” he could have used the French word “nation,” which similarly in Luxembourgish is “natioun.” Similarly, “country” is “pays” in French and “land” in Luxembourgish. No confusion here is possible, these words are similar in most European languages.
- His expression of “those who observe us from afar” is much more evocative of aliens than other world leaders. With modern communication and media technologies, we don’t really have the reflex of thinking of foreign countries as being “far away observers.” The expression is often used in science fiction books and movies, however.
They’re watching us… at least, according to Juncker.
The second major part of this story, which kind of precludes this being an amusing goof, is that this was covered-up by the establishment. First, this would be a funny story to cover in any news paper or TV broadcast, yet the Daily Stormer is basically the only one covering it.
And more importantly, the transcript from the official European Union websitechanges this part of the speech to something else:
Make no mistake, those who are watching us from afar are concerned. I have met and listened to several leaders. They are very worried because they are wondering about the course the European Union will take. So we must reassure Europeans and those who are watching us from further away.They edited out the mention of these leaders being from other planets.
In an earlier interview, our resident political strategy expert, Andrew “Weev” Auernheimer (@rabite), has reduced the explanations to 4 possibilities for this incident.
If it’s a misstep there’s no reason to cover up the transcript and try to hide it. I think he simply forgot that he was speaking to a public venue. The options are:
- He’s intentionally trying to seed the idea of powerful alien entities so that he can make people afraid and turn pro-EU out of fear.
- We’re ruled by Reptoids.
- Someone has created a fictional set of aliens and tricked world leaders into thinking they exist and is using that to control them.
- Juncker himself is a part of the illusory nonexistent alien conspiracy cabal.
David Icke was right about everything.
Also worth noting is that Juncker is known to be a weird guy who does goofy things.
For instance he tried to convince the Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras to wear a tie by offering his own piece. He also remarked on Karl-Heinz Lambertzbeing overweight and patted his belly. Juncker slapped his former deputy, the Luxembourgish Foreign Minister Jean Asselborn, as well as kissed Belgian Prime Minister Charles Michel’s bald head. But the most stormy incident happened when Hungarian premier Viktor Orbán arrived and Juncker addressed him, using the word “dictator”, following it with a warm handshake and a slap on the cheek.Weird guy. Maybe he’s just losing it? Or maybe he’s an alien himself, and is having a hard time adjusting to human customs? That’s my pick.